Friday, March 06, 2009

ramblings

Yep, another friday comes around...
here is some of the best of what I saw this week:

too cool:
mini golf at the library

creativity


Quintessential Godin:
be fedex, dont let me (sylvie) be "that guy"


and fresh off the wire:

Her name is Maureen Clements and she is a librarian for NPR.

I wanted to let you know about a new blog we've started at NPR for librarians called As A Matter Of Fact. We hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to share your comments, ideas etc. We'd love to hear them. You can also follow us on twitter under the moniker NPRLibrary.
Thanks so much. We look forward to seeing you in the blog-o-shere!
Maureen Clements
Librarian (and now blogger)
National Public Radio
635 Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20001



also, finally,
my bucklette came
I'm psyched. But wait, what flickr? "I'm the only person who has used "bucklette" as a tag."
...not for long I hope.

PS: I found bucklette reading the great Popgadget blog
technorati tags:, , , , ,

No comments: