Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cheer up!

Ok, enough sulking...
I have to remind myself of all the great things that still happen here and not let a small bump in the road (as painful as it is for me) slow me down. I live to fight the good fight and will continue to do so.
In the last 3 to 5 years at my library, we have had wonderful experiences with innovative library services like "Library Lock-in", "Loud @ the Library" concerts, Computer Game nights etc... We have Teen Zones in all our branches, we teach great classes, have fantastic programming, our staff is tuned in to customer satisfaction and we continue to strive to be an all inclusive, forward thinking community center. I reminded them today that "no one said change was easy" I just have to be sure I remind myself of that too once in a while. Oh, and not to forget to have fun...
TTYS

No comments: